Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Revamp my Brain

It's the end of October and our wedding social is quickly approaching. I can't believe that it is almost here. I am so nervous about it. I know everything will end up going really well but the anticipation of it is killing me! Previously I have spoken about my case of jealousy, I still have it but I'm trying to get around it. In the case of my bridesmaids I realized that I really shouldn't regret who I chose because in reality it is the right choice. It is much better to have family in the bridal party instead of friends because friends come and go but family is forever. If I would have chosen friends instead of family there is always the chance that those friendships might end down the line and then we would be stuck staring at wedding pictures with people we may not be friends with anymore. I know that that is a shallow way to look at things but it's true. Also with family there generally is a lot less drama(in most cases).
Even though I am so nervous about the social and everything that follows I know in my heart of hearts that everything will turn out perfectly. I hate waiting for all the wedding stuff to come. I really wish we would have chosen to have the wedding this year instead of next. Once the social is done the next thing to anticipate will be the shower, then the bachelorette party and then FINALLY the WEDDING!  I have a count down on my phone for the wedding! It can't come soon enough. I cannot wait to become Mrs.Zacharias! I cannot wait to marry the man I love! I cannot wait to see the results of our many, many months of planning!
Fall is finally here to stay!! No more warm weather!! The leaves are all turned and slowly falling from the trees. So far it's been a beautiful fall. The weather has been wonderful. We did have an unexpected thunder/lightning storm the other night which was mighty weird. It's so nice that I can curl up in cozy sweaters and fuzzy socks!! Just wonderful!!! 
It's time to enjoy Fall and put a positive spin on your thinking!
Enjoy this wonderful time of year! It's a season for change!

No comments: